Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Titanium Knee!

I went to my orthopedist today for my two-year knee replacement check up. And once again, he was blown away by my flex and strength. And even better news-- my right knee, which he once thought might need replacing, right about now, is good for maybe forever, thanks to cycling.

Jerry and I haven't been on the tandem for two weeks, but we'll get out this Thursday and then for a long ride on Saturday. I do believe we will then be ready for THE RIDE.

I sent out another appeal for donations today, and they are coming in, bringing great relief and hope that I will meet my goal.

With all the troubles in the world it's hard to ask people to help with this one cause, but until there is no more HIV and AIDS, it's what I need to focus on.

No comments: