Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas exploded in my kitchen. About a half dozen different kinds of cookies and biscotti, toffee bars and even more peppermint bark. I discovered that white chocolate gives me just as big a headache as the "real" stuff, so I'm staying away from that from now on, as well. I will still cook and bake with it; I just won't nibble it while I'm playing with it.

I packed up goodie tins for my neighbors; as soon as I find holiday stickers I'll deliver them.
I'll pack up more goodies to take to the east bay on Saturday evening for a nighttime ride to look at Christmas lights and sing while pedaling, then back to Russ's house for more food.
I plan to do a little more baking tomorrow; I'm not quite sure yet what I will bake. Maybe a yeast bread, maybe some more cookies. We'll see what mood I'm in tomorrow morning.

No comments: