Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Paradise

Today, Jerry came home around 3 and we rode the Paradise Loop around Tiburon. It was about a 25 mile ride, and as Jerry just said, it's different every time you go around. It was a beautiful, beautiful day for a ride, so we enjoyed it immensely.

Last night, we went to the SF AIDS Foundation headquarters to learn about being spokespeople to help others raise money at house parties and events. It's funny, I will have no problem getting up in front of a roomful of people to ask them to donate to someone else's ride, yet I'm having a very hard time doing the same thing for myself. I have sent out a couple of emails to ask for donations. They've resulted in practically nothing, so I know I need to follow up, but it's just too hard. But, I will persevere and keep asking. I want my HIV positive friends to die of old age.

No comments: