Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Soup and Orgasms

My friend, Wendy Slick has made an amazing documentary-- "Passion and Power-- the Technology of Orgasm" that has been shown at a number of film festivals and will be at the Rafael later this month. I was fortunate enough to be invited to a small gathering to see the film on DVD. It was funny and eye opening. I want more of my friends to see it.
After the group of us watched the film we sojourned to the dining room for a wonderful dinner. There were two soups to choose from. Something made me choose the squash pear soup. Unusual for me in that I don't usually like "sweet" food, but it was lovely. Accompanying the soup was a salad, homemade bread and several kinds of cheeses, along with lots of red wine. Dessert was a warm cranberry apple cobbler and coffee.
I had lost some weight the last couple of days but I assume with a dinner like this, it's all back. But, tomorrow IS another day...

No comments: