Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not as bad as flavored coffee

But flavored iced tea ranks not far behind. Why do people insist on putting mangoes and flowers in iced tea? Okay, they can put it in BUT WARN ME. Jerry and I rode our trike up to Fairfax today. Yes, that means we rode over Camino Alto, and we stopped at the Coffee Roastery in Fairfax. Jerry does not drink coffee of any sort, so I agreed to split an iced tea with him.

I like iced tea with maybe some lemon, but nothing else. But this had flowers or mango or some other such thing in it. And there was no warning. But I drank some of it but got to eat most of the ice on the ride back to Sausalito. The beauty of the trike is that I can hold a drink and still ride. I could sit in that lounge chair of a bike seat and have a cappucino if I wanted to. Or a cocktail. It's just grand.

Well, almost just grand. I tend to slide down in the seat and have to shinny my way back up. We are going to look at the lacing in the back to see if we can adjust the seat so I don't continue to sink down toward the pedals.

Friday we are riding with a group around Tiburon Loop. That will mean Camino Alto and Sausalito Hill. We are ready.

No comments: